2018 Giving Back Organizations
- Girls Scouts of America
- Rim Country Middle School – Power Day
- Payson Unified School District – Middle School Football
- Payson Unified School District – Baseball Team
- Payson Unified School District – Golf Team
- Mogollon Sporting Association
- Expedition Church – High School Youth Group
- Rim Country Rotary
- Payson High School – Basketball Team
- Payson High School – Softball Team
- Payson High School - Decca
- Friends of Payson Parks & Rec
- Payson United Methodist Church – Summer Lunch Program
- Soroptimist International
- Sy Harrison Lodge No. 70
- Payson High School – Scholarship
Soldier's Best Friend
Payson Community Kids Painting Day
Payson High School - Mock Interviews
Community Playground Project - 2015
Chemo Caps for Kids
Commonwealth Financial Network, our broker/dealer, created Chemo Caps for Kids to provide hand-knit hats for children undergoing cancer treatment. We're honored to be lending our support—and our knitting needles—to this special program.
It all started in 2009, when the Commonwealth home office staff came together to support a colleague whose son was receiving treatment for a brain tumor. Last year, Chemo Caps for Kids donated more than 250 hats to children's hospitals. This year, the goal is 1,000 hats, and people in our office are busy knitting their own contributions.
The impact we can make on the little heads—and hearts—of these kids (not to mention our own), is immeasurable. If you'd like to help out, we'd love to have you! Please contact us for guidelines, recommendations on materials, and where to send finished hats.
We sent a package of Fairytale brownies to a deployed service member for
every client birthday gift we sent. We worked with Soldiers’ Angels to facilitate this.
Business Collects Kits For Homeless Veterans